[one_third padding=”0 30px 0 0″]
[two_third_last padding=”0 0 0 0″]
The trick is to select a website that is going to best work for your business.
Website development and design
I will work closely with your business to:
- determine the type of website to best meet your businesses aims and needs
- establish what pages your site will need and how it should be constructed
- design and build a website to your agreed requirements
- provide ideas on how to effectively drive and sustain customer engagement.
My experience includes building simple single-page affairs to complex eCommerce sites, so whatever you need, I can deliver.
Content management systems
Building a website using a content management system allows you to have complete control over your website. This means you can keep it up-to-date easily and control ongoing costs.
I always recommend the system most suited to the client, but my personal favourites are:
If required I will provide full training to your whole team on the system of your choice.
Having a great website is no good if it is buried on the last results page of a search engine.
- conduct an analysis of what key words people are using to find your type of business
- analyse what your competitors are doing
- advise you on how to optimise your site so it ranks highly on search engines
People read differently online, so it’s important your copy follows certain best practice guidelines.
I can advise you on how to write good online content, or if you don’t have the time, will write the copy for you.
Get in touch
All the above services are available as a complete package or you can pick n’ mix the ones that you need. Just get in touch to discuss you exact objectives and requirements.